Customized Blog Templates

Aug 13, 2008

I actually like playing around in WordPress and Blogger and taking a template from something that's stock to something that's custom. I've done it for a few blogs for myself, but recently I did it for hire!

Check out what I've done for hire:
Kyle Hepp Photography: Photography in Chile

Check out what I've done for myself:
This blog, you're lookin' at it
Playa Eats: Food Reviews in Playa del Carmen

Of course, I also like to do web design in other content management systems as well.
Here's some work I've done in Playa in ModX:
Playa Resale: Consignment Store and Storage

If you're interested in hiring me to help with a new look for your blog, email me at mexpatlife(at)gmail.com!

3 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

Nice stylin'. Especially the photographer site.

Mamacita Chilena said...

hey, thanks for the shout out!!!

Michele in Playa said...

Looks nice Alliie. I wish I had a clue about such things. There are lots of things I would like to try with my blog but I have no idea how to alter the template. Oh, well. No Renaissance woman here ;)