Fire Dancers at Coffee Cafe

Aug 27, 2008


I spend all together too much time over at Coffee Cafe. ;) It's a great spot for hanging out with friends, taking Spanish lessons, doing business meetings casually, and soaking up some cool music and great food and drinks (not to mention their air conditioning)!


A couple weeks ago we happened to be there on a Friday night and we got to see the Fire Dancers perform. They do a show on Friday and Sunday nights. I snapped a couple shots of them using my little point-n-shoot camera on the no Flash setting. I can't imagine how much cooler these shots could have been with a more hard core camera and a better lens!


1 comments:

1st Mate said...

They look pretty good just as they are. Wish I could have been there. The Coffee Cafe sounds like an ideal place to hang out.