New Look!

Jun 17, 2008

You may have noticed that we've got a new look around these parts. What happened? I got accepted to host some BlogHer ads and they have certain requirement for where the ads have to be placed, so I moved to a three column design.

It's kinda funny, too, that I work as a web designer but was totally using a stock template with some minor color tweaks. I would love to say that it was my undying passion for design that made me want to change, but that would be a lie. I've been lazy about my own blog, but if I'm going to put some ads there then I'll change!

Expect to see some ads appearing on the right side of the page some time in the near future. Hope you like the new look!

4 comments:

Gary Denness said...

And a very nice look it is too. A lot of the 3 column blogs look cluttered and messy, but you've managed to keep yours looking clean and clear. Nice one!

mexpat said...

Thanks Gary,

I just got sucked into your blog! I love it! It's really interested to read expat perspectives of another part of Mexico, especially one that I've been interested in visiting. I've added you to my blog roll.

Fned said...

YOUR NEW LOOK IS AWESOME! Love it! That tucan is cute too ;)

The whole thing looks so chic! Wish I knew how to do that. :*(

Fned.

mexpat said...

Thanks Fned, I really just changed out the header and made a couple tweaks to another existing template, but shhhh, don't tell anyone! :)