We're Baaaaack

May 12, 2008

So we've been back since Thursday, but I just haven't felt like blogging! Couldn't say why...

Jersey was a good trip, we saw lots of good friends, shopped, ate, shopped, ate, went in to New York City twice (which was once too many times for me), fantasized about living in NJ for about two days until we snapped to our senses and remembered why we wanted to move to Mexico in the first place! I really love the people there, I have lots of very good friends, but I can't stand lots of other things about it. I guess we're just not ready to move back in the near future (but then we sort of knew that without visiting)!

Oddly enough, we have to go back to NJ this Thursday for a baptism. Hans will be the Godfather (his third such anointment) for his best friend's baby and we need to be at the baptism this Sunday. So, we're popping back for another quick visit.

Other than that, it got HOT while we were away! The temperature has seriously stepped it up a notch. I guess that's it for me for today... I've got to get back to work. Taking a week off means work piles up and now it's back to the daily grind (in paradise, I'll add).

1 comments:

Fned said...

Hey girl! Welcome back!

Sorry I've been out of it for a while... Like you, somehow the posting part of blogging is slowly coming back but still not in full gear (as opposed to the lurking part of blogging which is working overtime!!) ;)

Fned.