Feeling Under the Weather

Apr 5, 2008

I've been feeling a little sick the last two days.

Today I dropped Hans and Patrick off at the ferry for Cozumel because they were going deep diving with a couple of clients from Protec who had brought Megalodon rebreathers, too, so they were all excited about it.

They had to catch the 8am ferry. After I dropped them off, I came home and lay on the couch (I already had a headache) and slept until 11:30 or so! The last couple days I've also had a sore throat. I chose not to go to yoga on Friday night or this morning (besides, that's probably where I got this bug- either yoga or the treadmill). By noon I was feeling pretty bad. I took my temperature and I had a mild fever- like 99.2- so nothing to be overly worried about, but probably where my headache was coming from.

Anyway, just not feeling great lately. I'm sure it's just a little bug and it'll be gone in a couple days, but for today I'm going to lay on the couch and watch tv.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Feel better!

Mamacita Chilena said...

Aww, I hope you get lots of rest, vitamin C and make a quick recovery!