Feeling Better

Apr 7, 2008

I'm back at it again! One of the things I like about living in a place where produce is so cheap is that when you're feeling like you're getting a cold you can pick up a bag of oranges and juice them. We have a nifty electric orange juicer, so I had three glasses of fresh-squeezed OJ on Saturday and by Sunday I was starting to feel better. I napped for a while on Sunday again and then headed out to the beach and proceeded to get burnt. (And also miss my family because we always go to the beach in the summer and I went to the beach by myself yesterday, which is sorta lonely... more on that later).

After I got burnt I watched The Golden Compass online, which was pretty good. Actually, better than I thought it would be. It was either watch that or go see The Spiderwick Chronicles dubbed into Spanish (I'm saving Eastern Promises because Hans wants to see it and he was diving yesterday).

Anyway, while I was watching The Golden Compass, this add came up behind the movie. Look at that girl's face... wtf? I guess it's an ad for Shell Oil? I don't know because I didn't click on the link, and I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to read the ad anyway...

2 comments:

Anna said...

Allie - don't worry, its going to be a hardship, but I will be your beach buddy.

Fned said...

Glad your feeling better. Oranges are definitely magical (specially MEXICAN oranges *wink*)

Fned.