More Coming Soon

Mar 25, 2008

I've been unbelievably busy this week. I'm taking another diving course which has me tied up (you have no idea how literal that is, lol) at the Cenotes from 9-6 everyday from Mon-Thurs, then I've been coming home and working on the big work project I have launching at the end of the week. Then I have to review the dive stuff because there's a test. So, basically, I probably won't be updating this again until Friday or Saturday. Now, I'm off to grab some grub, I'm starving! Ciao.

2 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

Can we see pictures of this literalness?

Fned said...

Man your life is hard! Cenote diving in the morning, working from home in the evening!!! You poor girl!!! (you know this is all good natured jelousy, right??) ;)

Good luck this week and if you take some pics of those cenotes, please post!!! :D
Fned.