We're Getting there...

Dec 14, 2007

Well, I went today to see an apartment that's about 10 blocks further north than where we're staying. It was pretty nice It had two bedrooms, washer and dryer and a roof top terrace with jacuzzi. It also included internet, cable and water in the rent (which was payable in pesos, so it can fluctuate in dollars). All together, not a bad place and they'll let us have a dog. I took some photos, so I'll have to run it by Hans, but it might work.

Right now it's down to the place with the green pool that is a block from Wal-Mart versus the place with the roof top terrace that's 2 1/2 blocks to the beach, but about 15 blocks from the grocery store. Vamos a ver.

2 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

Good luck, I hope you find your perfect place!

I know how frustrating the search can be...been there done that...just two weeks ago I was in the same boat.

And now we're happier than ever in our new place. So it can be done. THE apartment really does exist :)

Fned said...

Wow! A jacuzzi!!! THAT could tip the scale for me... but then again... if you're like me who can't plan out a weekly menu and instead goes to the groceries store every day depending on what I want for diner that night... well.. maybe a place close to Walmart is a better idea....

In any case, it's at least now you know that there IS a place out there waiting for you guys to pose your "bienvenidos" door mat at the front door...

Happy hunting!
Fned.