It's in the stars

Dec 21, 2007

I have my Google set up with things that I like to see every day, like my horoscope and the weather. Anyway, here's my horoscope for today. I thought it was sort of scary relevant to what we're dealing with right now:

Gemini
You might have underestimated the time it would take to do what you promised today. Or you may need to spend more than you anticipated in order to get what you want. Either way, scale back gracefully before things go too far. Whatever seems like a lot now will likely get even more out of hand in the days ahead.
By Rick Levine
Friday, December 21, 2007

1 comments:

Fned said...

Gosh... I'm actually afraid to ask what Rick Levine says about Virgos.... something in there about "money or fame"? 'Cause if there isn't then I don't want to know....LOL

Actually, I like to read my horoscope too. Hubby says it's all a load of cr*p but more times than not it turns out pretty darn right and then I'll go back and show him and he'll be all.... "huh....huh... whatever"! ;-)

Don't worry about what yours says though... if you get past the "bite more than you can chew" part you can actually see it basically says "keep it up girl! It'll all be worth it in the end".... and besides, who doesn't like a challenge? *wink*

Fned.