Hey, Cool, I'm Global!

Dec 3, 2007

Ok, so I admit, I'm a dork. I just installed a stat counter on this blog to see where people are coming from. Here's a map of where my readers are coming from:



There's lots of east-coasters, but I'd expect that- I have actual friends who visit the site. I know, shocking!

I have a handful from Mexico- "What up?!? Represent Yo! Mexico in the Hiz-ouse"

One from Chile- "Hi, Mamacita Chilena!"

But what I'm particularly proud of is my one German visitor, my one South African visitor, my one UK visitor, my two Aussies and that one person who is living in the ocean on the Equator off the coast of Africa!

Seriously, here's a closer look at where they're living:

Not much going on there, I'd say.

What, you might ask, is the most popular page? It's this one.

And the second most popular? Clearly you would have guessed it's this one.

I know, you're dying to know... what's the third most popular page? That would be this one.

What do these posts have in common? Well, two of them have nothing at all to do with Mexico, moving, or anything really... I mean, tattoos and a song I think is hilarious.

I have to admit, I'm a little obsessed. I was wondering if anyone was reading this blog, since only a couple of people comment, but it seems like there are a few readers. I feel so popular... *sigh*

3 comments:

Fned said...

Hey! How come France doesn't show up??

;)
Fned.

Mamacita Chilena said...

I'm all alone down here!!!

I like this map, how did you do that?

mexpat said...

I got a statcounter.com account. it's free. Then you just add the little bit of code that it generates to your template and it starts tracking away! It's awesome!