Mc Elvis

Nov 18, 2007

So we have set the first week of January as our moving date for Mexico. We've been going through all our crap and throwing away stuff that we don't need, etc. so we can get an idea of just how much stuff we're going to store and how much we don't really need.

I was going through boxes and ran across a box of photos from my wedding. I couldn't resist posting these photos of my dad. He has done Elvis impersonation casually for the last 10 years or so. These were taken at the party the night before the rehearsal dinner party. This was just a casual BBQ get-together at my parents' house. Of course, McElvis (as he calls himself- his name is Mack, so he's McElvis) made an appearance!

2 comments:

mamacita chilena said...

thanks for posting these photos, I got a good laugh :)

Must be SO fun to have an Elvis impersonator in your family!!!

mexpat said...

My dad's the best! Of course, I might be a little biased...