I just lost two hours of my life

Nov 28, 2007

We ordered HBO a couple years ago so we could watch the Sopranos. For whatever reason, we've never canceled it. I like watching some of the series and movies, but one of the best features is that we get access to HBO on demand, so we can watch any movie that is in their current offerings any time we like.

Tonight I decided to watch a movie and the only one in their line up that looked decent to me was "Because I Said So." It's that one where Diane Keaton is the mom and she has three daughters. She meddles with her youngest daughter to try and get her a boyfriend- her youngest daughter is played by Mandy Moore.

Let me just say that it's like the writer of this movie picked up a copy of "Romantic Comedies for Dummies" but stopped just short of reading the chapter entitled "Don't Make it So Predictable it just totally SUCKS!"

I'm a sucker for a good romantic comedy just like any other girl, but this one was pathetic. I mean, even "Must Like Dogs" was better and that one was pretty lame. I seriously just lost two hours of my life that I will never be able to get back. I could have been watching Tila Tequila on MTV and had better pay off... ok, maybe it wasn't that bad, but close.

1 comments:

Mexico Way said...

I'm guilty. I love Tila Tequila. It's better than any train wreck I've ever seen.

Thank the lord for satellite t.v.!