Dive Rebreather

Nov 5, 2007


As many of you know, my husband is obsessed with diving. Don't get me wrong, I love diving, too, but I prefer the "open brain, pour in margarita, look at the pretty fishies" type of diving. Hans is a little more hardcore. He likes rebreather diving. Basically, the rebreather catches his exhalation, removed the carbon dioxide and turns it into clean air. It's bubble-free diving. One of the nice things about it is that it's silent since there aren't bubbles making noise. The fish aren't scared of him, instead they come right up to him and look him in the eye.

As part of his obsession, he started making these statements about rebreather diving (closed circuit diving) versus regular SCUBA diving (what's called open circuit diving). I did a quick search online and there weren't any shirts or anything with funny rebreather related slogans on them. Most things are sort of Navy Seal looking stealth crap. So we decided to make some shirts.

We're using Cafe Press to print and ship the shirts for us, so I ordered a couple for him just to check the quality out (plus he wanted them to wear, of course). I am totally stoked at how nice they are! They look really cool. I'm so proud of us!

Anyway, if you want to look at our Cafe Press store (or more importantly, if you want to buy something!!!) you can check it out here: Dive Rebreather.

0 comments: