Mexico Here We Come

Oct 25, 2007

So after all that whining on my part, last night we sat down and planned a 15 day trip to Mexico to get stuff sorted out. We'll be down there the first couple weeks of December to look at apartments and try working from there. I have a feeling it might be easier than we expect. I'm really looking forward to being there and just doing the "same ol' same ol'" but in a beautiful place. Plus, I'm really looking forward to waking up and realizing that I just dreamed in Spanish!

1 comments:

mamacita chilena said...

Dreaming in Spanish is the coolest!

I think things that you are expecting to be difficult will probably be easy and things you never even thought about as a challenge will be hard.

That's just the way life in a foreign country can be...from my experiences anyways...