Time to get fired up again

Apr 23, 2007

Well, it's been a while since I've been to Mexico, but I'm going to rectify the situation this week. I leave for Mexico on Thursday for a week. It's an easy trip with some diving buddies. We're going to enjoy the sun, the water, the margaritas and sound of people speaking in Spanish. It's a much needed break. I'm just hoping that the gorgeous weather we're having north of the border doesn't disappear before we get home!

I haven't been posting much the last week. I had some sort of virus or food poisoning thing that knocked me out of commission from Tuesday to Friday last week. I'm feeling much better lately. Just trying to rehydrate.

Look for pictures from Mexico in a couple weeks. I'll post some here.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Where are you going? Tell more! Please?