Why I want to go to Japan

Mar 20, 2007



There are actually lots of reasons I want to go to Japan some day, this is just the latest: The Skycycle at Washuzan Highland Park in Okayama! Here's a link to the site that has been translated from Japanese into rather amusing "Engrish" by Google.

According to the Google translator:

Arriving here, when for the first time it views this form to, unintentionally, “in the line of the backbone cool ones run”, will see feeling is remembered.


I want to see what it feels like to have cool ones run in the line of my backbone!

Seriously, check this out- it is so cool!



It's a rollercoaster where you get into these bicycle type cars and pedal yourself around! Don't worry, they have seatbelts to hold you in.



I'm just hoping that that loop-di-loop that they show in the top picture is part of a rollercoaster that is machine powered (or maybe it's a Tour de France training facility, no?)




The scenery looks gorgeous.



And, because I know you're dying, here's a link to the site for the amusement park- it's Brazilian themed...

0 comments: