Birthday Challenge!

Mar 16, 2007

I'm turning 30 in 90 days. That's enough notice for you all to start shopping for a really good present now (though I also accept presents year-round, so don't feel limited to my birthday)! ha ha.

I was thinking about doing a Birthday Challenge. Lots of people on that site do crazy birthday challenges like riding 30 miles on a bike, running 30 miles and swimming 3 miles or whatever. They usually add in some fun things like eating 30 candy bars or drinking three margaritas or whatever.

I'm thinking something like mountain biking 30 miles, doing 300 sit ups, 30 pull ups, eating 30 something or others, drinking 3 something or others and maybe dancing for three hours! I dunno. I gotta decide what I'm going to do. I have a countdown on my personalized Google page that reminds me exactly how many days I have left to figure it out! Stay tuned!

0 comments: